Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I'm here already!!

Well, at least in Europe. I got to Paris early this morning, with only about 2 hours' of solid dozing time on the plane (brand new AVOD--over 290 movies to watch,in COACH no less, how could I pass up the opportunity?). Took a short nap, then went to find the Tour St. Jacques as suggested by Sil. Only to find that said Tour is covered in scaffolding & very un-medieval plastic for renovations. :(

And I have a blister on my foot. I haven't even started the Camino yet!

Observation coming from the airport, upon seeing red poppies by the wayside: "In Flanders fields, where poppies grow, and there the crosses row by row now mark our dead." (google is your friend) Happy "Mission Accomplished" Day, folks. /sarcasm off. God save our troops, because as He knows, no one else will.

No comments: