Sunday, September 2, 2007

One week to go!

This time next week, I'll be in Madrid! After getting over jet lag there, I'll be headed to Logrono on the bus, & start walking on Tuesday.

My plans are to start at Logrono & end at Leon. I have 16 days to do this & my "schedule" has me arriving in Leon 14 days after I leave Logrono. If I feel like having a rest day or stopping earlier, I will have 2 days built in to my schedule to do that. If I don't use the days, I'll continue on to Astorga.

Here's my plan:
Day 1 Logrono to Ventosa
Day 2 Azofra
Day 3 Santo Domingo (got to have time to play with the chickens!)
Day 4 Villamayor
Day 5 Villafranca
Day 6 Atapuerca (or Ages)
Day 7 Burgos
Day 8 Hontanas
Day 9 Fromista
Day 10 Carrion de Condes
Day 11 Terradillos
Day 12 Bercianos
Day 13 Mansilla
Day 14 Leon
Day 15 ?
Day 16 ?

Where ever I end up, I head back to Madrid, spend the night, then go home. I hope to meet as many nice people on the Camino as I did in May. Okay, now off to pack.

No comments: